The Amazing Spider Man 2 The Amazing Spider Man 2

is that spideys actual voice over.....?

Shoocharu responds:

Yes, Andrew Garfield is a good chap of mine, and we often hang out. We always eat lunch or whatever the first day of every month, it's a tradition. So I had him over for brunch this other day and told him that a friend of mine had this idea for an animation. He asked what he had to do, and I explained the plot. He said that he would gladly do it, but only if I were to do the chicken dance whilst he voiced it. I did as he asked and he voiced it over. It was a great brunch, I must say. Anyway, hope that answers your question.

The Burning Rage Within F The Burning Rage Within F

i suggest, scripting, and storyboard, and really focus on the message you are trying to express.

Knife To Meat You Knife To Meat You

looks great a couple of things to make this better would be to add a few more frames, and the beginning part with the sign after the 1st stab start to zoom it doesn't need to be that long

HugoVRB responds:

I know it doesn't have to be that long I just like long awkward repetition which is a very odd and uncomfortable kind of humor but yhea I know it feels too damn long.
Thanks for the review!

Moon Waltz Moon Waltz

love it

Undead End 2 Undead End 2

really great game i noticed a few bugs, on the above look of the character i could not knife the zombies and the characters walking speed could be a bit faster.

Ultimate Tank War Ultimate Tank War

too easy of a game

Damage Patterns Damage Patterns

really great, love the subtlety and the use of the looping effect

Slipspace Slipspace

good job it really shows how much attention you put into the piece, love the pace and changes you make along the way.

Animation Reel Animation Reel

........u sound like a good choice for my animation im working, i would like a demo with you doing the little girl voice, and a dramatic scene a little better add some feel, this animation wont be ready til the end of the year, messege me if your interested

Trooper Trooper

nice silhouette

JammerHammer JammerHammer

lol

Samura Moon Samura Moon

her feet look really masculine, and robust as well as her wrist and shoulders,