The Amazing Spider Man 2 The Amazing Spider Man 2

is that spideys actual voice over.....?

Shoocharu responds:

Yes, Andrew Garfield is a good chap of mine, and we often hang out. We always eat lunch or whatever the first day of every month, it's a tradition. So I had him over for brunch this other day and told him that a friend of mine had this idea for an animation. He asked what he had to do, and I explained the plot. He said that he would gladly do it, but only if I were to do the chicken dance whilst he voiced it. I did as he asked and he voiced it over. It was a great brunch, I must say. Anyway, hope that answers your question.

The Burning Rage Within F The Burning Rage Within F

i suggest, scripting, and storyboard, and really focus on the message you are trying to express.

Knife To Meat You Knife To Meat You

looks great a couple of things to make this better would be to add a few more frames, and the beginning part with the sign after the 1st stab start to zoom it doesn't need to be that long

HugoVRB responds:

I know it doesn't have to be that long I just like long awkward repetition which is a very odd and uncomfortable kind of humor but yhea I know it feels too damn long.
Thanks for the review!

Shattered Heaven Ep. 1 Shattered Heaven Ep. 1

gundam, and zoids? ....its all been done same plot same story line, but theres nothing wrong with you doing it but be careful on copyrights laws, dont get sued.

Dream Watch Dream Watch

this animation could be animated alot better, it felt a bit stale to me, and there is so much to improve on.

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

dat princess ruto awww yea

Qumi-Qumi "The Fishing" Qumi-Qumi "The Fishing"

at first i wasnt that interested due to the intro music, but the animation, the contrast in your colors, the color scheme used for this fits perfectly, after watching it was hooked on the music it all plays well and shows the story in a fun innerchild sense, really great storyline by the way, cant wait to see episode 2, and one question; "why is this not on tv?"

Toonbox responds:

We are looking for TV-partners. It's not so easy to put the show from Russia to America and Europe ))

Gustavo's Box Cutter Gustavo's Box Cutter

>o< rofl, great concept and short story, the animation was consistent as well as the charecters from the show lol

Vampire's Crown Vampire's Crown

very creative, intriguing and right on with the story telling

Capitulo Cero Capitulo Cero

esto es basura, y una pendejada la animation es basura tambien con su espacio

this flash is garbage its very repetitive, it lacks common sesnse and is very boring and pointless dont waste your time